OnePlus has released open beta 10 for OnePlus8 & 8Pro. It has many fixes including system, camera, Bluetooth and ambient display.
- Improved the audio quality recorded with headphones
- Fixed the abnormal display issue with the Setting when the Freeform Windows is enabled
- Fixed the occasional issue that the status bar displays two SIM cards’ mobile data icons
- Fixed the occasional issue that the lockscreen widget still exists even music notification is removed
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitnoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you (Path: Settings – Customization Clock on ambient display Bitmoji)
- Improved the audio experience when the phone is connected with OnePlus Watch and OnePlus Buds
- Fixed the issue that the call recording list is not updated in time after the system is upgraded
- Fixed the occasional issue that personal contact card cannot be displayed
- Fixed the issue that the calling page is not displayed during a call
- Improved the video preview clarity under 4K 60FPS mode
- Improved the connection to OnePlus Buds
- Fixed the occasional issue that the non-default data SIM card in gaming mode can’t get access to 4G network.
- Fixed the issue that the nearby Wi-Fi network cannot be intelligently switched intelligently
- Fixed the occasional Wi-Fi connection failure
How To use BitMoji on Ambient Display ?
- Open Settings app and head towards customisations.
- Click on Clock on ambient display and select second option which is Bitmoji
- If using first time, It will ask for Bitmoji app to be installed from playstore. Install it quickly.
- Login on Bitmoji app with your snapchat id or you can create new account and then create new Avatar.
- Once Avatar creation is completed, You can select the clock on your ambient display as Bitmoji
As per the changelogs of OnePlus8 Open beta 10, Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you. For more information watch this video completely to understand how to set bitmoji on ambient display. Its a fun. Do share us comments how you like this feature